nanog mailing list archives

Re: WiFI on utility poles

From: Josh Luthman <josh () imaginenetworksllc com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 14:06:14 -0400

It's either Mike, Comcast or the NANOG list, so it's probably a safe bet.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 2:02 PM, Livingood, Jason <
Jason_Livingood () cable comcast com> wrote:

Odd - I got the email fine. The bound message you got also is in French,
which would not seem like something our email servers would do. Are you
sure that was from our servers? I¹d love to see the mail headers so I can
talk to the enterprise mail team.

Jason

On 9/10/15, 1:37 PM, "NANOG on behalf of Mike Lyon"