nanog mailing list archives

RE: Why is NANOG not being blacklisted like any other provider that sent 500 spam messages in 3 days?

From: "Keith Medcalf" <kmedcalf () dessus com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2015 17:31:09 -0600

Myth: blah blah blah social media is a bad way to get ahold of
netops/abuse.
Fact: Social media is an acceptable way to report abuse.  My marketing
department certainly knows how to get ahold of me when such an issue
occurs. It's 2015, and if you and everyone you know isn't watching twitter
I can't help you, because you've gone braindead.

Whats a Twitter?  Is it IRC on a web-page for the addle, sort of like a "web-forum" is Usenet for the addle?

Never used a "Twitter".  Web Forums rately.  The 1 D 10 T quotient is too high ..