nanog mailing list archives

Anyone having issues with Equinix IX out of Ashburn?

From: Nick Ellermann <nellermann () broadaspect com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 14:03:17 +0000

At about 4:15 am eastern we lost our bgp peers on the Ashburn IX at Equinix. Equinix is not responding to our support
requests, either they are overloaded with support requests or all on holiday. Curious if others know if there are known
issues at this site or is it just us.

Sincerely,
Nick Ellermann - CTO & VP Cloud Services
BroadAspect

E: nellermann () broadaspect com<mailto:nellermann () broadaspect com>
P: 703-297-4639
F: 703-996-4443

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and is thus for use only by the
intended recipient. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments
from all computers.