nanog mailing list archives

Re: Environmental Graph Interpretation

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 18:13:06 -0500

On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 16:48:04 -0600, "Lorell Hathcock" said:
Are there any one the list that would care to take a look at some graphs of
temperature, relative humidity and dew point that I have for two locations.
In one of the two locations, I'm having a problem with the floor getting wet
(condensation?).  At the other everything is just fine.

Is your moisture problem on a ground floor?  Note that even well-cured concrete
is like 30% water, and can allow moisture to slowly migrate through and
weep.  Usual cure is application of a proper sealant over the concrete.