nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fixing Google geolocation screwups

From: Fred Hollis <fred () web2objects com>
Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 09:19:00 +0200

Honestly, I lost patience "the system learning the proper location of the IPv6 block". I have a very similar problem to the OP since 4-5 months, submitted this IP correction form multiple times... nothing changed.
This is *very* annoying.

Yes, my whois/SWIP is perfectly fine, every other geo ip database is showing correct location.