nanog mailing list archives

RE: WiFi courses/vendors recommendation

From: "Edwards, Jermaine" <JEdwards () sonifi com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 16:29:17 +0000

Wi-Fi is a unique space especially outdoors as it is an unlicensed spectrum.  I would suggest looking for an engineer
with at least 7 years of field experience along with a strong networking background.  The training will only show you
how to configure gear and teach perfect world theory.  We all know real world isn't that way.

Jermaine