nanog mailing list archives

Re: Attending NANOG65 question

From: Steve Feldman <feldman () twincreeks net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 14:12:26 -0700

On Jul 5, 2015, at 1:59 PM, Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net> wrote:
There seems to be no reason why I couldn’t pay now for the meeting, unless the transition from AMSL is still ongoing.

And that is indeed the case.  They are using a new registration system vendor this time, and the integration is taking
a bit longer than planned.  From what I've seen though, it will be a marked improvement over the previous system for
both attendees and NANOG staff.

I'm sure there will be an official announcement when registration is open.

     Steve