nanog mailing list archives

Re: gamer "lag" dashboard

From: George Herbert <george.herbert () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 21:04:08 -0800

Cruel, cruel man.

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 19, 2015, at 6:56 PM, Charles N Wyble <charles () thefnf org> wrote:

SSL is no problem. We just had a whole thread about breaking it. :-)

On January 19, 2015 5:16:43 PM CST, George Herbert <george.herbert () gmail com> wrote:
Emulating game traffic...  Good luck with that.  You'll probably have to figure it out and build your own models per
service, though a lot is encapsulated in https.

In terms of showing it to the public, look at Zabbix and Zenoss; both do dashboards and managing multiple realtime
monitoring / performance info feeds well.

George William Herbert
Sent from my iPhone