nanog mailing list archives

Re: Brocade MLX Feedback

From: Wouter Prins <wp () null0 nl>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 20:35:38 +0100

Hi Graham,

Do you have any special features you need? MLX-e's are great and fulfill
most standard environments fine. Full table convergence time is pretty fast
on MLX-e's. Be sure to pick the right modules, switch fabrics and
management blades (or contact a partner to do it for you) when you go for a
mlx-e.

You may want to consider the CER-RT (fixed 1U box) if you dont need a
modular chassis.

On 14 January 2015 at 20:10, Graham Johnston <johnstong () westmancom com>