nanog mailing list archives

Re: DDOS solution recommendation

From: Charles N Wyble <charles () thefnf org>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 18:19:22 -0600

Also how are folks testing ddos protection? What lab gear,tools,methods are you using to determine effectiveness of the
mitigation.

On January 8, 2015 11:01:47 AM CST, "Manuel Marín" <mmg () transtelco net> wrote:
Nanog group

I was wondering what are are using for DDOS protection in your
networks. We
are currently evaluating different options (Arbor, Radware, NSFocus,
RioRey) and I would like to know if someone is using the cloud based
solutions/scrubbing centers like Imperva, Prolexic, etc and what are
the
advantages/disadvantages of using a cloud base vs an on-premise
solution.
It would be great if you can share your experience on this matter.

Thank you

!DSPAM:54aeb96d198072115716976!