nanog mailing list archives

Re: VPLS Providers

From: Chris Burwell <cburwell () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 20:49:58 -0500

I appreciate the suggestion! That's something to consider if our
requirements expand globally. Right now the focus is N.A., but I threw EMEA
& APAC in there.

I've had enough trouble with broadcast storms and other issues in N.A., so
I don't have much of an appetite for magnifying those issues on a global
scale!

- Chris