nanog mailing list archives

Re: rDNS delegation process question

From: Dave Pooser <dave-nanog () pooserville com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 16:47:11 -0400

On 8/18/15, 3:53 PM, "Jake Mertel" <jake () nobistech net> wrote:

Someone needs to update the delegation at ARIN since they are the
authoritative root for 69/8.
http://whois.arin.net/rest/rdns/223.26.69.in-addr.arpa shows that the
current nameservers are OAK.FOREST.NET <http://OAK.FOREST.NET> and
WILLOW.FOREST.NET <http://WILLOW.FOREST.NET>. If I recall correctly, the
ARIN Online interface allows the registered administrative and technical
POC to make these adjustments directly from the interface. As it stands
right now, it would appear that whomever has access to
netops () alfordmedia com,. noc () airband com, or an associated POC would need
to use the appropriate ARIN template or interface to make the change.

That definitely gets me pointed in the right direction. Tasty $BEVERAGE, I
owe you a few...
--
Dave Pooser
Cat-Herder-in-Chief, Pooserville.com