nanog mailing list archives

Re: A multi-tenant firewall for an MSSP

From: Colin Johnston <colinj () gt86car org uk>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 09:17:20 +0100

one vm per sophos utm per customer

works well even with low ram as well

Colin

On 17 Aug 2015, at 08:14, Andrew Jones <aj () jonesy com au> wrote:

Is there a multi-tennant capable UTM from Sophos? Or are you using a vm instance per customer?
Thanks,
Andrew

On 17.08.2015 16:47, Colin Johnston wrote:
sophos utm works great :)

Colin

On 17 Aug 2015, at 05:56, Rakesh M <raaki.88 () gmail com> wrote:

I have seen one of our customers using Sophos and they are relatively happy
about it. Not directly experienced though.

Thanks
Rakesh

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 10:16 AM, Ramy Hashish <ramy.ihashish () gmail com>