nanog mailing list archives

Re: PoC for shortlisted DDoS Vendors

From: Joe Chisolm <jchisolm () computer org>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 01:03:54 -0500

I have recommended RioRey to our clients.  There have been no, or only minor, issues with any of the testing, mismatch
with optics and that was a client issue.   The RioRey box can be set in full bypass, monitor, or mitigation.  You can
install in bypass mode first to make sure everything is wired
up correctly, then switch on monitor mode and see how it is doing.  When your comfort level increases you can turn on
full mitigation mode.   Full disclosure I did work for RioRey years back, but for our clients we always try to
recommend what works best for the client.