nanog mailing list archives

Re: DC opinions?

From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 11:29:24 -0400 (EDT)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jay Ashworth" <jra () baylink com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:29:26 PM

Anyone in Centurylink Ashburn or Seattle? Do you have an opinion?

Customary protocols apply.

Thanks to the three people who sent me opinions (trending negative), and
to Fergdawg, who thought my inquiry was overly cryptic.  Given I only got
three replies, perhaps he was right.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra

--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com