nanog mailing list archives

RE: Verizon FiOS IPv6

From: David Hubbard <dhubbard () dino hostasaurus com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 11:23:09 -0400

The actiontec I have from them, for years now, supports IPv6, they
just don't support it at the ONT or further upstream; no idea where
the limitation is.  I don't use their router though, just get ethernet
from the ONT.  We have Fios in a few remote offices; hitting them up
from the business side didn't make a difference either.  They just
suck and I don't anticipate that changing.

You'd think they could hire some of the folks from the cellular side to
come fix the Fios network.  IPv6 works great on the LTE net.

David