nanog mailing list archives

Re: Need Godaddy Contact

From: Josh Luthman <josh () imaginenetworksllc com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 09:17:58 -0500

It won't do anything to another server.  You won't get copies of messages
transferred with DNS changes.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373
On Nov 20, 2014 9:10 AM, "Larry Krone" <larry () elucidations net> wrote:

I have a question that Godaddy support will not answer.

My son moved a word press site to Godaddy from another host.

Apparently, unbeknowest to him, the original wordpress site was also the
email host.

The mail was moved from the old server to the new server but the email was
never properly set up via the GoDaddy Cpanel

Question for a Godaddy Guru.

if we set up the email through the cpanel, will it erase any mail currently
in the accounts on the linux wordpress machine, or even acknowledge that
the
exist email is there?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated and Thanks..

Larry