nanog mailing list archives

Re: Oddity

From: Larry Sheldon <LarrySheldon () cox net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 21:02:34 -0500

On 5/23/2014 9:00 PM, Larry Sheldon wrote:
Odd that "comics.com" is dead and "gocomics.com" is "down for Scheduled
Maintenance" at 2000 Central USA time.

No the Intertubes are not down--lots of stuff is working, but those and
some others are not.  (Cox customer out of Omaha).

Yes, I considered that they might be the same place. No I have not checked it out.

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                        of System Administrators: