nanog mailing list archives

Re: Off Topic Friday

From: Mark Tinka <mark.tinka () seacom mu>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 08:05:29 +0200

On Sunday, June 01, 2014 10:38:01 PM Rakesh M wrote:

if you want support for standards and RFC , emulating
Major players sounds good. Just like IOS-XRV if you are
looking for latest SP emulation, this depends on how
much traffic / testing you are looking at.

With CSR1000v (and IOS XRv), if all you want is to test
features, I think you get up to 2.5Mbps worth of throughput
free (I know this about CSR1000v, not sure about IOS XRv).

If you want more, you then start to pay.

Mark.