nanog mailing list archives

Re: Verizon Public Policy on Netflix

From: William Herrin <bill () herrin us>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2014 19:28:00 -0400

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 6:03 AM, Owen DeLong <owen () delong com> wrote:
But the part that will really bend your mind is when
you realize that there is no such thing as
"THE Internet".

Hi Owen,

Your body consists of many millions of distinct biological entities
(cells) operating cooperatively and competitively in many interesting
ways all based on the same core "code," but I have to think you'd take
offense if I said there was no such thing as "Owen Delong."

Poor Internet can't get no respect...

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--
William Herrin ................ herrin () dirtside com  bill () herrin us
Can I solve your unusual networking challenges?