nanog mailing list archives

Re: Comcast Outages?

From: Jim Jagielski <jim () jaguNET com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 08:55:01 -0400

In NE Maryland, Comcast has been down for 36hours. No idea how
widespread that is.

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 08:39:29AM -0400, Tom Morris wrote:
I had lightning strikes ditch my fiber connections twice yesterday, but you
can't blame the network on the big angry hammer of Thor.

At least the poor guy who was directly below where lightning nailed our
site was already on the toilet......!!