nanog mailing list archives

Re: Verizon FIOS IPv6?

From: "Justin M. Streiner" <streiner () cluebyfour org>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 19:54:07 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 27 Feb 2014, Bryan Seitz wrote:

On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 09:18:08PM -0500, Stephen Frost wrote:
I echo the 'good luck' and ditto on the experience.

There's a lot of people anxious to get IPv6 on FIOS, but there seems to
be precious little movement over there.

I've been fighting this battle for as long as I've had FIOS (about a year and a half), with no end in sight. Front-line reps don't know the situation, and I don't fault them for that. Getting a hold of anyone who comment with anything approaching authority has been impossible.

In the meantime, I will continue using my tunnel through HE, which works great (kudos to HE).

jms