nanog mailing list archives

Re: NetSol AAAA glue

From: Chuck Anderson <cra () WPI EDU>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 20:10:26 -0500

It is quicker and easier to transfer your domain to another registrar,
even though you will have to call them up and speak to a person to do
it.

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 08:01:06PM -0500, Brandon Applegate wrote:
If anyone with ability to fix this is reading this - contact me
offlist and I'll owe you...

I'm trying to change an AAAA host (name server) address.

I've been emailing ipv6req () networksolutions com back and forth for
several days.  After fighting through 'authentication' (which btw I
*didn't* do several years ago to get the AAAA added) they say they
have 'completed' it.  a.gtld for example still has the old AAAA.
I've just got a gut feeling that they don't understand what I'm
asking.  I'm actually getting a bit scared they are going to break
my domain.

Aside from someone at netsol seeing this - does anyone have any
advice other than get off netsol (which I'm considering).