nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG Attendees: Flight cancellations on Wednesday

From: Bradley Raymo <braymo () llnw com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 12:02:32 -0500

USAIR has Canceled flights on Thursday now as well.

http://www.usairways.com/TravelCenter/Advisories.aspx

  [image: Limelight Networks] <http://www.limelight.com/>  Bradley
Raymo - Senior
Network Planner
*p:* +1 602 850 5716  |  *m: *+1 623 703 5300
[image: Show It. Tell It. Every. Way. Every.
Where.]<http://www.limelight.com/orchestrate/>
www.limelight.com [image:
Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/LimelightNetworks>
  [image: LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/limelight-networks>    [image:
Twitter] <https://twitter.com/llnw>

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 2:27 AM, Phil Rosenthal <pr () isprime com> wrote:

Just a heads up to those attending NANOG in Atlanta.

Delta has already cancelled 500 flights for wednesday, and will likely be
canceling more.

http://www.delta.com/content/www/en_US/traveling-with-us/alerts-and-advisories/Southeast-Winter-Weather.html

You may want to check your reservations on your respective airlines, and
reschedule flights and extend your hotel stay here, before everything is
sold out.

In my particular case, the flights for thursday to my home town were
already almost entirely sold out.

Regards,
-Phil