nanog mailing list archives

Re: Comcast thinks it ok to install public wifi in your house

From: Scott Helms <khelms () zcorum com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 20:04:30 -0500

Your chances of traveling somewhere ate probably several orders of
magnitude higher than Comcast being interested in paid hosting in your
house :)
On Dec 11, 2014 6:53 PM, "Larry Sheldon" <larrysheldon () cox net> wrote:

On 12/11/2014 17:42, Scott Helms wrote:

Perhaps we should balance that against what a subscriber might pay for
bandwidth while away from home, especially in Europe.

Why would that interest me--I have no interest in traveling anywhere.

--
The unique Characteristics of System Administrators:

The fact that they are infallible; and,

The fact that they learn from their mistakes.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes