nanog mailing list archives

Re: Juniper MX Sizing

From: james jones <james () freedomnet co nz>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 12:27:56 -0500

If you are looking for small foot print I +1 the 240s.

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 12:08 PM, Jason Bothe <jason () rice edu> wrote:

Graham,

We use both the MX240 and MX480 (for 100G) 1800REs.  Very happy with this
hardware.

Jason Bothe, Manager of Networking

                               o   +1 713 348 5500
                               m  +1 713 703 3552
                                      jason () rice edu

On 5, Dec 2014, at 10:59 AM, Graham Johnston <johnstong () westmancom com>