nanog mailing list archives

Re: Best US Tunnelbroker for Youtube

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 21:22:50 -0400

On Tue, 26 Aug 2014 21:17:14 -0400, ITechGeek said:
Someone was telling me this weekend their entire network is native dual
stack now.  I haven't had a chance to confirm it yet, but he said they are
issuing /60's to residential users using DHCPv6.

I believe the status is "every residential customer should be able to get a /60
via DHCPv6-PD".  It's worked for me for a while, and somebody official from
Comcast posted a while ago that they'd finished rolling out to 100% of the
residential network. If it isn't working, it's time to complain (and hope you
get a level-1 guy who knows what IPv6 is. :)