nanog mailing list archives

Re: BGPMON Alert Questions

From: Mark Tinka <mark.tinka () seacom mu>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 14:31:51 +0200

On Thursday, April 03, 2014 02:22:44 AM Randy Bush wrote:

and, btw, how many of those whose prefixes were
mis-originated had registered those prefixes in the
rpki?

It is probably a bit of a hammer at this stage, but we are
in limited deployment of dropping all Invalids using RPKI.

We shall be rolling out, network-wide, in 2014, where all
Invalids are dropped. At this stage, short of a mis-
origination, it's mostly longer prefixes of an aggregate
that are not ROA'd.

I was asleep when Indosat was mis-originating, but it'd have
been nice to see what our test-bed was doing to any Indosat-
injected prefixes that have ROA's.

Mark.