nanog mailing list archives

Re: Serious bug in ubiquitous OpenSSL library: "Heartbleed"

From: Me <jschiel () flowtools net>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 09:51:07 -0600

On 04/09/2014 09:39 AM, Niels Bakker wrote:
* jschiel () flowtools net (Me) [Wed 09 Apr 2014, 17:26 CEST]:
Sending someone to a site with obscure TLDs of .io or .lv doesn't help in these situations. This is a perfect opportunity for someone to set up a drive by site to drop malware on someone's computer.

Yes, because obviously .com registrations are limited to good people only. *eyeroll*

    -- Niels.

Guess you didn't read my last sentence, I know the .coms and .orgs, and such don't all belong to the good folks.

*sigh*.

--John