nanog mailing list archives

Re: BCP38 needs advertising

From: Alain Hebert <ahebert () pubnix net>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 18:19:57 -0400

    Noted.

    But today's contribution by Eric M. Caroll might end up on the front
page =D.

    I got the domains...  Now I just need a few free hours to setup
something useful.

    As always, don't be shy to drop me contribution offlist.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert () pubnix net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443