nanog mailing list archives

Re: Network mapping software

From: Jason Lixfeld <jason () lixfeld ca>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:20:34 -0400

On 2013-03-12, at 3:16 PM, Garrett Skjelstad <garrett () skjelstad org> wrote:

I have seen NetBrain mentioned a few times here on this mailing list. Does
anyone have any experience with it, and could they tell me some of the pros
& cons that they had of their installations?

Any limitations or pain points? Feel free to hit me off list.

-Garrett

Mr. Abley just posted a link (thanks Joe, I've been subconsciously looking for that link for months ;)) that,
ironically, includes FOSS tools to do network mapping.  Perhaps that might be useful if NetBrain's Windows requirements
aren't congruent with your shop's policies on management systems' OS.

http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog26/presentations/stephen.pdf