nanog mailing list archives

Re: PRISM: NSA/FBI Internet data mining project

From: Matthew Petach <mpetach () netflight com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 17:04:43 -0700

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 4:35 PM, Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com> wrote:

Has fingers directly in servers of top Internet content companies,
dates to 2007.  Happily, none of the companies listed are transport
networks:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/us-intelligence-mining-data-from-nine-us-internet-companies-in-broad-secret-program/2013/06/06/3a0c0da8-cebf-11e2-8845-d970ccb04497_story.html

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink
jra () baylink com

I've always just assumed that if it's in electronic form,
someone else is either reading it now, has already read
it, or will read it as soon as I walk away from the screen.

Much less stress in life that way.  ^_^

Matt