nanog mailing list archives

Re: Wiki for people doing IPv6-only testing

From: "Dale W. Carder" <dwcarder () wisc edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 08:40:47 -0500

Thus spake Jason Fesler (jfesler () gigo com) on Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 04:55:01PM -0700:
On a recent IPv6 providers call, there was a desire for participants
to share information with each other on what works and what breaks in
an IPv6-only environment.  I offered to set that up.   It was further
suggested I should share this with more than just that small
community; to anyone who might be doing work to test out IPv6-only
scenarios.

http://wiki.test-ipv6.com

You may also want to check out the work Ron Broersma has done at DREN.

Dale