nanog mailing list archives

Re: Equipment Shuffing Cart Recommendations

From: Chris Rogers <crogers () inerail net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 14:34:39 -0500

Are you talking about a case like these?
http://www.skbcases.com/industrial/products/prod-list.php?d=s11

We don't have one ourselves, but we have friends that do, and they love
them. Only downside is that they're a little heavy (especially with servers
in them) to lift in and out of a car's trunk. But you have the wheels once
you're on the ground.

-Chris