nanog mailing list archives

Re: Notice: Fradulent RIPE ASNs

From: "Carlos M. Martinez" <carlosm3011 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 15:01:09 -0200

Please, please someone go to http://meemsy.com/videos/add/24 and create
'Hitler reacts to the fraudulent Romanian ASNs'

After that we can move on.

:=)

~C.

On 1/16/13 2:01 PM, Matthew Petach wrote:
I'll bet Hitler would have used his real name on the whois entries.

There.  Now I think we're done.

Matt
 On Jan 16, 2013 7:09 AM, "Todd Underwood" <toddunder () gmail com> wrote:

I do not understand why you're so adamant about sending this information
to an organization primarily distinguished by its incompetence and
negligence.  If they were actually DOING THEIR JOBS in even minimally
diligent fashion, then Ron wouldn't needed to write that note or do
the research behind it, because this wouldn't be happening.

this kind of mostly unfounded vitriole is silly and damages your
credibility.

no one seriously believes that the RIPE NCC (which is managed by all
of its members) is primarily distinguished by their incompetence and
negligence.

i believe this conversation has now gotten to the <plonk> stage.  can
someone compare them to hitler so that we can move on?

cheers,