nanog mailing list archives

RE: Suggestions for managed DNS provider?

From: Jeffrey Negro <jnegro () advance net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 20:29:38 +0000

Hi David - We use DynDNS at my company, and we're very happy with it.  I've also used DNSMadeEasy at previous companies
and found them to be rock solid and very affordable.  I think about two years or so ago, they survived a full on botnet
DDoS attack with no service outage - which my monitoring at the time confirmed as well.

Hope that helps!

--Jeffrey