nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 /48 advertisements

From: Blake Dunlap <ikiris () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 10:32:16 -0600

Regardless of the carriers, you'll find most ASs on the internet only
listen to /48 or larger. So even if you get your prefixes accepted by your
provider, don't assume you can get anywhere, or have your packets not fall
in to uRPF blackholes randomly without a larger aggregate announcement.

-Blake

On Wed, Dec 18, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Edward Dore <