nanog mailing list archives

Re: LACNIC RPKI RTA key rollover

From: Jay Ashworth <jra () baylink com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 13:39:08 -0500 (EST)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Carlos M. Martinez" <carlosm3011 () gmail com>

On Thursday, November 29, 2012 LACNIC will be performing a system
migration to a new release of the RPKI system. We will take the
opportunity to also perform a key rollover of LACNIC's RPKI trust
anchor. The new TAL (trust anchor locator) file can be downloaded from
[1]. Also a ready-to-use configuration file for RIPE-NCC's Validation
Application is available at [2].

Never make two big changes at the same time.

If it comes apart on you, you won't know which thing to roll back.

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                  Baylink                       jra () baylink com