nanog mailing list archives

Re: Apple iMessage

From: Steven Noble <snoble () sonn com>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 13:56:18 -0800

It came back for me.. was doing txt messages between iPhones but now iMessage but delayed.
On Nov 18, 2012, at 1:37 PM, Zaid Hammoudi <zaid.hammoudi () gmail com> wrote:

Seeing the same thing here in Edmonton AB.

Sent from my iPhone

On 2012-11-18, at 1:13 PM, Grant Ridder <shortdudey123 () gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

Is anyone having trouble with apples iMessage service?  A friend and I are
in Wisconsin and Illinois respectfully and messages via iMessage are taking
up to several minutes to send.  I am using a 4s on iOS 5 and my friend is
using a 3GS.

Thanks
Grant