nanog mailing list archives

Re: Comcast Service for Non-Cap Bandwidth

From: PC <paul4004 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 00:37:04 -0500

Just e-mail them if you want to know.  I'm sure it wouldn't take much
actual effort to obtain a price from sales.

Go here, and there's instructions.
*www.comcast.com/peering/*
**

Having said that, bandwidth from your host (softlayer) has direct comcast
private peering (back in 2008, anyways --
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=740564). Maybe you can find
a looking glass somewhere and verify it's still true, and just use them.

I wouldn't expect them to honor your DSCP or QOS marking though, or someone
larger than you would have already done this.  Not likely to work.