nanog mailing list archives

Anyone have experience with Adconion Direct?

From: Mark Keymer <mark () viviotech net>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 11:36:54 -0700

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Adconion Direct?

It is the standard we want a server with lots of IP's. And I am thinking he is probably a spammer or what not. However unlike most of the requests we get like this, they look to have the most legit looking profile I have seen.

I am thinking they are a company I don't want to host. But I thought I would check with the community here and see what others might know about these guys.

Also along the lines of spammers and or similar activities is there a good resource for looking up people/companies that might be not so legit? I know of the ROKSO that spamhaus has but from what I have seen it is hard to even report spammer to them and wasn't sure how active that was getting updated these days.

Sincerely,

Mark