nanog mailing list archives

Re: AS Connectivity Lookup

From: Joe Provo <nanog-post () rsuc gweep net>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 14:11:07 -0500

On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 09:29:29AM -0800, Radke, Justin wrote:
How can I easily view the current peering relationship of a particular AS?
Assume the AS you are researching does not have a looking glass and you are
not going to do lookups from the top 10 providers route servers to get some
glimpse of their connectivity. In my particular search
bgplay.routeviews.org does
not have any information and as-rank.caida.org is out of date. In the past
there was a great website called webtrace.info but it is no longer online.

Any suggestions?

Any site you reference outside/not downstream of the desired
AS will only provide you a partial picture.  Use many to try
and create a holistic view.  So far it seems RIPE RIS hasn't
yet been mentioned:
http://www.ripe.net/data-tools/stats/ris/routing-information-service

--
         RSUC / GweepNet / Spunk / FnB / Usenix / SAGE / NewNOG