nanog mailing list archives

Re: msn/hotmail email admin needed

From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 18:52:21 +0530

Fixing whatever is the spam issue is about the only way you will get off
their filters.

All the hotmail support team will send you back is boilerplate that tells
you much the same (maybe in a few more paragraphs, and with links to
microsoft's policy)

If that means securing your outbound mailservers against spam .. or booting
some customers - you might as well get it over and done with

--srs