nanog mailing list archives

Re: US DOJ victim letter

From: Mike <mike-nanog () tiedyenetworks com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 10:21:43 -0800

On 01/27/2012 10:16 AM, Bryan Horstmann-Allen wrote:
| On 2012-01-27 18:12:16, Carlos Alcantar wrote:
|
| Today it looks like we have received the letter from the DOJ which gives
| us login information, for listing of ip's within our network that where
| affected with date and time stamps.  Anyone else get these yet?

Yeah we got ours and after all this it's just a list of customer IP's that have been detected as having altered dns settings.

Honestly, I could care less about customer virus infections. I am not going to do anything with the information and am likely to ignore future occurrences from the fbi if this is all they got.

Mike-