nanog mailing list archives

Re: Wireless Recommendations

From: Joel jaeggli <joelja () bogus com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:41:10 -0800

On 2/15/12 20:14 , Mario Eirea wrote:
This is my guess too, i guess there is some bleed over from their antenna arrays.

Even the most directional sector antenna in the world has a back lobe...
and there there's the clients...

there's no magic bullet you simply can't do it all in one ap with the
space available.

Mario Eirea
IT Department
Charter School IT