nanog mailing list archives

RE: Contact person for doh.state.fl.us

From: MailPlus| David Hofstee <david () mailplus nl>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 16:26:41 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for the contact info. There is a slight detail that you may have missed (I'm pretty sure it is not our
reputation that is an issue).

1/256th part of the internet is being blocked. We are not the owner of 46.0.0.0/8.

David

P.S. The honeypot stuff was a typo by someone at a fair. He entered a .nl domain when it should have been .com ; the
.nl domain was given to honeypot. The same contact was also registered later with the .com extension. Sometimes
stupidity overcomes malice.