nanog mailing list archives

Re: Verizon's New Repair Method: Plastic Garbage Bags

From: William Herrin <bill () herrin us>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 13:00:44 -0400

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 12:43 PM, Eric Wieling <EWieling () nyigc com> wrote:
[The PUC] throw complaints from Resale CLECs in the trash.  I'm
starting to think we should convert the line to VZ Direct,
then have the customer file PUC complaints, then convert
it back when the issue is really resolved.   I suspect that is
illegal though and we are not going to do that.

Because CLECs are whiners jockeying for advantage against the ILECs.
Fill out the information, include the photograph and ask your
_customer_ to file it with the PUC. If they bounce it for
not-direct-customer, refile with a CC to the political appointee
heading the commission and the editor at each of the local news desks.
You have the thousand-word picture. You will get action when just one
news desk calls the appointee.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

--
William D. Herrin ................ herrin () dirtside com  bill () herrin us
Falls Church, VA 22042-3004