nanog mailing list archives

Re: Partial Outage with TW Telecom and CenturyLink

From: Bret Palsson <bret () getjive com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:37:04 -0600

We have a ticket open with Level3. Our customers on the the west coast using CenturyLink are not receiving traffic.

-Bret

On Apr 24, 2012, at 10:35 AM, david peahi wrote:

Yesterday at about 3 pm PDT DNS resolution problems were experienced
through Centurylink. Apparently their Phoenix DNS servers were unreachable
for some time. These types of incidents never happened with Qwest. Anyone
else report a service degradation since Centurylink took over?