nanog mailing list archives

RE: Outgoing SMTP Servers

From: Brian Johnson <bjohnson () drtel com>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 18:16:31 +0000

Owen,

When you stretch an analogy this thin, it always falls apart. I was referring to the poison/pollution not the
water/air. A drought/vacuum* would not be possible, but would you want the poisoned water/air?

This analogy is bad enough without the nits picked out. I actually mixed two posts to create a stream analogy out of an
air analogy.

I will not go any further and all further follows on to this analogy should be ignored. :)

 - Brian J.

* a lack of air (for a reasonable deffinition of air) would be a vacuum... right?