nanog mailing list archives

Re: OT: ISPs in Brazil and Chile

From: Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo <carlosm3011 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 12:14:43 -0200

Do you need IPv6 ?

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 4:50 PM, Luis Palma <luispalmaster () gmail com> wrote:
I work in Claro. Claro has ISP in both countries.
If you need more information contact me off list.

Regards

2011/10/13, Jeff Cartier <Jeff.Cartier () pernod-ricard com>:
Hi Group,

A little off topic, but I was looking for a recommendation on an ISP in both
Brazil and Chile.

Thanks!!

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains proprietary information some or all of
which may be legally privileged.  It is for the intended recipient only. If
an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please
notify the author by replying to this e-mail.  If you are not the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on
this e-mail.

This message has been scanned for the presence of computer viruses, Spam,
and Explicit Content.

--
Enviado desde mi dispositivo móvil

--